Music Submissions – Submit Your Music
Thank you for your interest in submitting music for the opportunity to be on MemphisRap.com website and also for streaming airplay on Memphis Rap Radio (MWRAP)!
No need to call or email us asking if you can submit your music to us to be listed on the website or our radio station. Please note that you should have the following items ready below when you are about to to submit. In addition, you must be an artist in the Memphis Metro area and/or have an artist from the Memphis Metro area featured on your music track.
This is what you need to upload your MP3 Audio or Music Video:
- Submitting MP3 – .mp3 audio file censored or uncensored for the website. For the radio it must be a clean (censored) track, a minimum of 192 kbps to be included on the radio or you can use the following providers Soundcloud, Spotify, Mixcloud and Facebook.
- Submitting Videos – .mp4 file or you may use the following providers Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Dailymotion or Giphy.
- Artwork for the single in .jpg format to upload as your featured image.
- The name of track and who’s featured on the track, if applicable. Be sure to name your file the title of the track. (Example: M. Jones ft. DUI – Hard N See.mp3 or .mp4)
- Be sure to include the ID tags in your track(s) that you upload (What are ID Tags?)
When you type your title on the submission page please submit it as such:
Your Artist Name – Song Name or Your Artist Name ft. Other Artist – Song Name
In the description box, please include information such as the album or music project the song came off of, if available, who it is produced by, features, when it was released, etc.
By submitting music for consideration to Memphis Rap, and in exchange for publicity and promotion, you grant Memphis Rap royalty-free, non-exclusive, perpetual right and license throughout the world to broadcast and transmit your music on all Memphis Rap properties; including, but not limited to MWRAP Radio, Memphis Rap and Memphis Hip Hop.