New book by Memphis author entitled Why Are So Many Black Men In Prison?
The book is about the comprehensive account of how and why the prison industry has become a predatory entity in the lives of African-American men, and how mass targeting, criminalization, and incarceration of black male youth has gone….
“Get the book “Why Are So Many Black Men In Prison?” for a comprehensive account of how and why the prison industry has become a predatory entity in the lives of African-American men, and how mass targeting, criminalization, and incarceration of black male youth has gone toward creating the largest prison system in the world.”
We are not a weak people. We will not allow traps to be set or hostile action, covert or overt, to be taken against us without proper response, and if necessary, proper retaliation. But we do need to be re-educated because for so long we have been mis-educated. ~ W.E.B. DuBois
I urge all conscious and truly intelligent Black persons to not only read but study this book. The criminal justice system is being used as a weapon of mass destruction against African Americans. The United States has the largest prison system in the world because of the number of Black men behind bars. This subject should be the focus of every Black politician that says they have the Black community’s best interest at heart.
Just a few facts:
* There are nearly 3 times as many Black men in prison in the U.S. than there are in college.
* 85% of African-American households are headed by single females, and Black females are the most unmarried sector of the American populace.
* The U.S. has more Black men in prison out of only 10.4 million Black men in its populace than China has Chinese men in its prisons out of nearly 300 million men in its populace.
* Many American prisons are privately held and traded on the stock market, almost like a modern day slave trade.
* Once a person gets a felony on his or her record in the U.S., he is by characteristic definition no longer considered a full citizen.
* A young Black male born today has a greater chance of going to prison than of holding any other occupation in life.
We are in trouble as a race and something has to be done or 100 years from now we will be in near extinction in this great country that our forefathers suffered through slavery and oppression and died in. Got to www.blackmenprison.com or www.barnesandnoble.com and get the book. Understand what the new modern day slave trade is all about. This book is going to reveal things that the government wants to keep quiet.”